Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
Gold Supplier is a premium membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. Members are provided with comprehensive ways to promote their products, maximizing product exposure and increasing return-on-investment.
10YRSShenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd, a leading designer and manufacturer of professional GPS tracker and wireless communications equipment, is dedicated to bringing reliable products and customized solutions to clients across the world.After 10 years since its first launch in Shenzhen, Concox has grown to be a significant player in GPS tracker industry with a large customer base in more than 120 countries and regions across the world. In China, Concox's market share ranks the 1st, partnering with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, we offer complete and customized GPS Tracking Solutions to government, transportation, enterprise & business for higher organizational efficiency. Globally Concox has reached the Top 3 in Overall Terminal Category among Chinese manufactures.With an area of 180,000 square meters, over 200 engineers in 2 competent R&D centers establish a state-of-the-art platform for product research, design and application development. In Concox production system, 10 professional SMT production lines guarantee our sufficient capacity. Moreover, another 400 specialized line workers in Concox's assembly plant contribute their effort to ensuring the best quality of GPS Products.With 98% customer satisfaction on product and service, we are continuously striving for the rest 2%. It is Concox's mission to become the most valuable provider of professional GPS Tracker and wireless communications equipment by bringing our cost-effective solutions worldwide.
  • Transaction level
  • Transactions
    -
  • Response Time
    24h-48h
  • Response Rate
    70.2%
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Main ProductsTotal Employees
501 - 1000 People
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Year Established
2007
Certifications(1)Product Certifications(4)
Patents
-
Trademarks(1)
Main Markets

PRODUCT CAPACITY

Factory Information

Factory Size
1,000-3,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
The Part of Factory, No. 12, Songyang Road, Zhongkai High New Tech District, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China
No. of Production Lines
Above 10
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service OfferedBuyer Label Offered
Annual Output Value
Above US$100 Million

R&D CAPACITY

Production Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
C-TICK of GPS Vehicle Tracker GSM&GPRS(GT02)
Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp.
Australia
2010-05-30 ~ 2020-05-30
CE
Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp.
European
2010-05-11 ~ 2020-05-11
CE
Bay Area Compliance Laboratory Corp.
European Union
2010-03-22 ~ 2020-03-22
FCC
Bay Area Compliance Laboratory Corp.
The Americas
2010-04-03 ~ 2020-04-03
Verified

Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Certified By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
ISO9001
shenzhen CTI international certification Co. Ltd.
Development and service of GPS# BeiDou positioning products and related control platform software, and application system integration of GPS# BeiDou products.
2017-05-19 ~ 2020-05-18
Verified

Trademarks

Picture
Trademark No
Trademark Name
Trademark Category
Available Date
Verified
Concox
Verified

Research & Development

21 - 30 People

TRADE CAPABILITIES

Trade Shows

Main Markets & Product(s)

Main Markets
Total Revenue(%)
Main Product(s)
Verified
Domestic Market
57.62%
Southeast Asia
10.64%
South Asia
9.12%
Eastern Asia
5.45%
Africa
3.82%
South America
3.48%
Mid East
3.41%
Southern Europe
2.66%
North America
1.70%
Western Europe
0.68%
Eastern Europe
0.56%
Central America
0.48%
Oceania
0.25%
Northern Europe
0.13%
Verified

Trade Ability

No. of Employees in Trade Department
Above 50 People
Average Lead Time
3
Total Annual Revenue
US$10 Million - US$50 Million

Business Terms

Accepted Delivery Terms
CFR, CIF, EXW, DDP, DDU, Express Delivery, DAF
Accepted Payment Currency
USD, EUR, JPY, CAD, AUD, HKD, GBP, CNY, CHF
Accepted Payment Type
T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Cash
Nearest Port
Hongkong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou