Box size: 21.1*14.8*6.6(cm) Weight:615.5g
Carton qty.:20 pcs
Carton size: 45.5*34.5*31.5cm
Standard Accessories: Power cable, Relay, SOS cable,Microphone, Speaker, I&O cable
Shipped in 2 days after payment
Class 12, TCP/IP
Max frequency error
MTK high sensitivity chip
L1,1575.42 MHz C/A code
Avg cold star≤32sec
Voice monitor range
Power cable, SOS cable. Microphone,Relay,Speaker,I&O cable
800mAh/3.7V Li-Polymer battery
1.Real-time GPS+AGPS tracking
2.Maximum 50000 data logs
3.Door status detection
4..SOS emergency call
5.IP66 dust and waterproof
7.Multiple analog& digital I/O
8.Multiple alarms (vibration, over-speed, power off, geo-fence)
9.Tracked by: SMS, APP, Web
Established in 2003, Concox has been specialized in the development and manufacturing of GPS vehicle trackers, smart home products and other wireless communication services. Concox offers complete and customized GPS Tracking Solutions for government, transportation, enterprise & business, helping increase organizational efficiency.
Thanks to its endless efforts over the past 14 years, Concox is proud to hold the NO.1 GPS tracker market share in China, with some 18,000 square meters manufacturing plant, 1000 specialized workers, 400 R & D engineers and a sales team full of passion. On a global scale, Concox has reached the Top 3 in Overall Terminal Category among Chinese manufactures.
With 98% customer satisfaction on product and service, Concox are sparing no efforts to achieve the rest 2% and are devoted to turning leading technologies into total solutions that the clients can count on. To provide professional GPS Tracker and wireless communication equipment is always Concox’s mission. So far, Concox has been partnering with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom.
Covered an area of 12.000 square meters, Concox locates its manufacturing plant in Huizhou, city next to Shenzhen, It's 13 high-speed SMT and 1000+ employees ensure ample supply of capacity.
Our factory has perfect supporting service by setting departments of assembling, testing, inspection, packaging etc. So it not only can reduce production cost, improve delivery time and save purchasing cost for customer, but also control every step of production and make sure efficient and stable in production.
Welcome to visit our factory and trust us , we surely will be your best partner!
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 2. Sample order 3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours. 4. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of delivery? A: FOB, CIF
Q3. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 3 to 10 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.